Readers of Environmental Science & Engineering are responsible for the design, construction and operation of water treatment and distribution systems, sewerage systems, and industrial and hazardous waste management systems.
Reach and Readership
Since 1988, ES&E Magazine has been Canada’s leading environmental magazine. Our print circulation of over 15,000 readers across Canada dwarfs the competition and is stringently audited by the Canadian Circulation Audit Board. We offer print, digital and comprehensive marketing packages, to ensure your sales message and company information is delivered to industry and governmental decision makers. ES&E Magazine is highly valued by its readers:
- 96% rate ES&E editorial to be of educational value
- 90% rate ES&E as a valuable, trusted industry source
- 80% rate ES&E’s editorial content as “highly-rated”
Each issue of ES&E covers a wide range of topics including:
- Wastewater treatment and collection systems
- Drinking water supply
- Treatment and distribution systems
- Water reuse
- Plant maintenance
- Instrumentation and controls
- Disinfection and filtration
- Industrial wastewater
- Infrastructure renewal and climate change.
Other topics include spills, hazardous materials, site remediation and air pollution.
Environmental Science & Engineering Magazine
Cost per insertion. Canadian prices shown. U.S., B&W and agency rates available upon request. Premium positioning: +10% on posted advertising rates.
|1/2 Page Island|
|1/2 Page Vertical/Horizontal|
|1/9 Page – Product & Services Showcase|
|Professional Directory Cards|
Request ES&E’s 2018 Media Kit